Monday, March 8, 2010

Last lecture!

We had the last lecture of the term today.  We finished up our discussion of ad auctions by talking about VCG and the relative drawbacks/benefits of it compared with GSP designs. 

Then, we finished with a brief overview of the term...please look at the slides in loo of a final just to make sure you remind yourself of all the topics we covered this term :)

...and thanks again to everyone for all the hard work. 

Note -- I will be off campus for much of the next week and a half, so please email me if you'd like to meet to discuss the project plan or course module design.  I'll be happy to set up an appointment.  You can also discuss this with the TAs either Tues or Wed night (they will be covering my office hours for me this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment